"Personal Information" means any information about or related to you which is provided by or collected from you or otherwise received by us, including but not limited to any personal data from which you may be identified;
"Services" means the services described on our site;
"Users" means the users of our site collectively;
"us/our/we" means Clik Empire Limited T/A Clara Olivia, a company registered in England and Wales under the number 08806995 whose registered office is located at 19 Kaywood Close, Slough, SL3 7SR, United Kingdom and whose main trading address is located at The Post House, Kitsmead Lane, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0EG, United Kingdom;
"our site" means the website located at www.clara-olivia.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and
"you/your" means a user of our site.
We consider that we have appropriate policies, rules and technical measures in place to protect any information transmitted to or from us by electronic means from improper use or disclosure, unauthorised access, unauthorised modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, we ask that you please read all the sections below to understand the risks involved in communicating and transmitting sensitive information by email.
Please note that email is not a 100% secure communications medium. In the interests of preserving confidentiality in your personal details, we strongly advise that you take this into consideration before you send us any information by email. By proceeding, you agree that you will send us information by email at your own risk.
Messages sent by email may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. If you disregard this warning and choose to send us confidential information, you agree that you do so at your own risk and that you will not hold us responsible for any loss that you suffer as a result.
The email address you provide to us is where we will send our response. If you have chosen to discuss your personal account details via email we will try to respond to you in the same manner. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information by this communications medium.
2. USE OF OUR SITE
We have used our best endeavours to ensure that our site complies with all applicable laws of the United Kingdom. However, we make no representation that our site complies with the laws of any other jurisdiction or that any services, materials or content on our site are appropriate or available for use in any location outside the United Kingdom. If you visit our site from any location outside the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that you are acting in compliance with all applicable laws. If your access to or use of our site and/or your use of any services, materials or content on our site contravenes any applicable law in the jurisdiction from which you are accessing our site, you are not authorised to access or use our site.
- agree not to use our site (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- agree not to upload or transmit through our site without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- agree not to attempt to breach any security or privacy mechanisms associated with our site or attempt to collect information about any other person through our site;
- will not upload or transmit through our site any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- will not use our site in a way that may cause our site to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or rendered such that the effectiveness or functionality of our site is in any way impaired;
- will not use our site in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of our site; and,
- agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any other User arising out of that User's use of our site, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to us;
- shall ensure that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- will not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use; and
- agree that the security of any password issued to you rests with you and that if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you will contact us immediately.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, our site (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of our site; and/or
We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain our site. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of our site or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of our site.
We reserve the right to withdraw any Services from our site at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on our site.
Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We operate an email newsletter program via our site, which is used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied via our site. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties.
Email marketing campaigns published via our site may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity (this is by no means an exhaustive list). This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the User with more relevant content based around their activity. In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable, clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will be detailed instead.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that we participate in via our site are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each respective social media platform.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate through them with due care and caution in regard to their own private information and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and we encourage Users wishing to discuss sensitive details to instead make contact through primary communication channels such as telephone or email.
Our site may make use of social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and that the social media platform may track and save a User’s request to share a web page respectively through the User’s social media platform account.
Web links to relevant web pages may be shared via our site through social media platform accounts.
By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to exercise prudent judgment before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms via our site. Despite using best efforts to ensure that only genuine urls are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and we cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered by any User arising from visiting any shortened links.
3. YOUR PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ''Act''), the data controller isClik Empire Limited T/A Clara-Olivia, company number 08806995, of The Post House, Kitsmead Lane, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0EG, United Kingdom.
Personal Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following Personal Information about you:
- Information that you provide to us in your dealings with us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, or when you request further information from us.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion conducted by us, or when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details we receive from credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where relevant your IP address, operating system and browser type. This data is processed for the purposes of fraud prevention, for various administrative purposes and may also be used by us to promote certain offers and advertisements according to your general location.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors, and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can delete existing cookies off your hard drive and choose to block new cookies from our site. You can find out how to do this by visiting http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, should you choose to block cookies then some features on our site might not work as expected.
Where we store your personal data
Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by employees operating outside the EEA who work for us or for our suppliers. Such employees may be engaged in, among other things, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. Here we will ensure that we have the necessary contracts and other mechanisms in place to make sure your data continues to be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Act. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
Your Personal Information may be held and used by us for a number of purposes, including,without limitation:
- processing your orders; administering your account and billing; settling accounts with those who provide related services to us; disclosing your data to bank and debit and credit card companies to validate your debit or credit card details; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; conducting debt recovery and legal actions;
- where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, telling you about our products, special offers, discounts and promotional schemes which we believe may be of interest to you; contacting you regarding the products and services of carefully selected third parties;
- carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems, developing new products and services and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer; and
- carrying out any activity or disclosure in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, and for the prevention and detection of crime or fraud and the prosecution of offenders or suspected offenders.
If you are an existing customer, we may also contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information for processing to our employees, third party consultants, contractors or other service providers who may access your personal information when providing services to us.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; and
Your rights in relation to your Personal Information
If you would like us to tell you what Personal Information we hold about you, please write to: The Data Controller, Clik Empire Limited T/A Clara-Olivia, The Post House, Kitsmead Lane, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0EG, United Kingdom.
We will require proof of your identity before providing you with details of any Personal Information we may hold about you. Any request may be subject to an administration fee of £10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of our site shall remain at all times vested in us, our suppliers or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us, our suppliers or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within our site is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content on our site is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, modify, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Limitation of Liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our site, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to our site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude any and all liability arising directly or indirectly from, or in relation to, our site.
We make no warranty that our site will meet your requirements or that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for (i) any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through our site; or (ii) any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from downloading or using any material or data from our site.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
There may be occasions when you are unhappy with the service that we provided to you. In these cases, we will endeavour to be fair and efficient in handling any complaint you should have and to process your complaint confidentially.
If you have a complaint, please send us a letter to this address: Clik Empire Limited T/A Clara-Olivia, The Post House, Kitsmead Lane, Chertsey, Surrey, KT16 0EG, United Kingdom, or an e-mail to this address:email@example.com .
We will endeavour to provide you with a likely timescale for resolving the dispute. We will keep you informed about the progress of your complaint. We undertake to check our system regularly for handling complaints and we welcome any suggestion you may have in relation to how this system may be improved.
Thank you for visiting our site.